Title: XML Crash Course
Duration: 2 hours
XML Crash Course
Learn the essentials needed to get started using Extensible Markup Language (XML), which is the default language for defining and transmitting data on the Internet.
- Get started with discovering why XML is a powerful language for sharing and transmitting data.
- Discover the basics of an XML document and how to define XML documents.
- Learn the fundamental components of an XML document.
- Discover XML element attributes and attribute types.
- Discover how to add comments to XML code.
- Find out how to leverage the Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) to transform an XML document to another document.
- Learn advanced topics such as using XML schemas, the purpose of a DTD (Document Type Definition).
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction to XML
Chapter 2: Advanced XML Topics
Chapter 3: XSLT
Chapter 4: Conclusion