Duration: 3 hours
- Discover the basics of the language (syntax, strings, data types).
- Learn how to use various functions including scope, callback, return and anonymous functions.
- Discover using arrays, multidimensional arrays, arrays methods, and looping through arrays.
- Discover how to organize blocks of text by working with unordered list and ordered lists.
- Find out to use event handlers and event listener.
- Learn details regarding the Document Object Model (DOM), a programming interface.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 2: Primitive Data Types, Strings, Operators, Numbers, Conditionals, Loops and Arrays
Chapter 3: Functions
Chapter 4: Objects
Chapter 5: Document Object Model and Course Conclusion