Title: Bootstrap Framework
Duration: 3 hours
Learn the essentials you’ll need to get started with using Bootstrap, the most popular HTML, CSS and JS framework for developing responsive sites.
- Overcome design challenges that commonly face web developers today.
- Learn how to add navigation elements.
- Add Glypicon icons to your site.
- Discover Fuel UX to create checkboxes, radio buttons and more.
- Add forms including login and registration forms.
- Work with breadcrumbs, badges and bars.
- Use emulators to test a website on different devices.
- Create a data table and using FooTable.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Bootstrap
Chapter 2: Learning Bootstrap
Chapter 3: Introduction to Controls
Chapter 4: Emulation
Chapter 5: Social Media
Chapter 6: Cross Device and More Nav Bar Features
Dropdown & Glypicon10:06
Chapter 7: Button Enhancements
Chapter 8: Forms
Adding a Login Form11:59
Chapter 9: Plug-ins
Chapter 10: Data Tables
Chapter 11: Fuel UX
Chapter 14: Conclusion
Online Quiz and Certificate of Completion