Title: Advanced PHP Programming
Duration: 6.25 hours
Advanced PHP Programming
Take your PHP development skills to the next level. During this 6.25 hour PHP advanced level course, go from PHP newbie to mastering PHP with topics that include:
- Follow along as you learn functions, date and time manipulation, debugging and application logging.
- Discover the use of strings, REGEX, runtime error handling.
- Learn how to do string manipulation.
- Learn how to send email using SMTP and using the mail function.
- Discover the fundamentals of PEAR, the PHP Extension and Application Repository, and cURL
- Get topics on web services, introspection and reflection, Smarty Templates, sessions, suggested PHP best practices.
- Discover some of the popular PHP frameworks.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction to PHP Advanced Course
Chapter 2: Functions, Date and Time, Debugging and Logging
Chapter 3: Strings, REGEX, Runtime Error Handling, and File Resources
Chapter 4: Database Access, Design Patterns, Mail Function, PEAR and cURL
Chapter 5: Web Services
Chapter 6: Introspection and Reflection
Chapter 7: Smarty Template
Chapter 9: PHP Framework
Chapter 11: Conclusion