Title: Intermediate VBA for Excel
Duration: 4.5 hours
Intermediate VBA for Excel
You’ve completed the beginner course in VBA – or you’ve used VBA in your personal life or at work. Now challenge yourself with the next logical step. Intermediate VBA is the learner friendly course that steps you through powerful, more advanced features and possibilities of making VBA do what you need it to. Through this 5-hour course:
- Learn advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs.
- How to write and implement Excel events.
- Discover how to modify a variety of standard behaviors, such as double clicking, opening files and saving files.
- Learn how to design and implement specialized classes of objects.
- Discover how to customize the right click menu within cell ranges.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA’s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the “Ribbon” and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: VBA Language Details
Chapter 3: Excel Events
Chapter 4: Custom Objects
Chapter 5: The Excel Interface
Chapter 6: External References and Office Interop
Chapter 7: Conclusion