Title: SharePoint Server 2013
Duration: 6 hours
Learn SharePoint Server 2013
During this 6-hour online video training, we’ll introduce you to SharePoint Server 2013 and the program’s useful features for maximizing team communication. With Learn SharePoint Server 2013
you will also:
- Work with SharePoint 2013 lists and libraries with lessons on permissions.
- Learn how to use SharePoint with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Find out how to use project sites for effective project management.
- Add digital assets to a page.
- Learn how to work effectively with permissions, content approval ratings and surveys.
- Create and use community sites.
- Discover various social features that SharePoint 2013 offers.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction to SharePoint Server 2013
Chapter 2: Sites, Templates and Features
Chapter 3: Social Features
Chapter 4: Exercise 1
Chapter 5: Community Sites and Portals
Chapter 6: Exercise 2
Chapter 7: Integration of Outlook with SharePoint
Chapter 8: Exercise 3
Chapter 9: Project Sites
Chapter 10: Lists and Libraries
Chapter 11: Asset Libraries
Chapter 12: Exercise 4
Chapter 13: Search Features
Chapter 14: Content Management
Chapter 15: Exercise 5
Chapter 16: Records Management
Chapter 17: Business Intelligence
Chapter 18: Exercise 6
Chapter 19: Conclusion