Title: Excel 2016 Intermediate
Duration: 4.5 hours
Excel 2016 Intermediate
Greater skills for job, home business, or personal interests. Learn tips and tricks to make Excel faster and easier. If you already know the basics of Excel, this is the intermediate knowledge that will help you become an Excel power user. Course objectives:
- Discover the power of Dynamic Formulas and how to use them.
- Get advanced level tips for creating awesome charts and graphs.
- How to work with and analyze your data using data slicers, PivotTables, Power Query and PivotCharts.
- Discover how to use named ranges.
- Effectively learn common Excel hotkeys.
- Learn advanced use of working with data.
- Discover how to how to use named ranges.
- Practice with included exercise files.
- An optional online quiz to test what you’ve learned.
Chapter 1: Excel Intermediate Introduction
Chapter 2: Indexing and Lookups
Chapter 3: Named Ranges
Chapter 4: Dynamic Formula
Chapter 5: Charts and Graphs
Chapter 6: Working with Data