Duration: 7 hours
Excel 2010 for Beginners
- Learn basic formatting, formula, and function tools for managing your worksheets.
- Discover how to create, design, and modify charts.
- Explore how to present your information by using tables.
- Master both simple and more complex formulas.
- how to organize your data with rows, columns, and multiple sheets.
- Discover how to create and edit spreadsheets.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Excel
Chapter 2: Creating a New Workbook
Chapter 4: Navigating Workbooks
Chapter 5: Printing
Chapter 6: Working with Rows, Columns, and Cells
Chapter 8: Formulas and Functions
Chapter 9: Working with Worksheets
Chapter 10: Formatting Worksheets
Chapter 11: Charts
Chapter 12: Working with Names
Chapter 13: Sorting and Filtering
Chapter 14: Outlining and Subtotaling
Chapter 15: Working with Views
Chapter 17: Advanced Formula Creation
Chapter 18: Additional Excel Features
Chapter 19: Conclusion