Title: Access 2010
Duration: 7 Hours
Learn Access 2010
This 7-hour video training course has 28 videos that will show you how to:
- Navigate the Ribbon interface.
- Design databases, create tables, run queries, use forms, and sort and filter data.
- Use database options and work with macros and relations to better manage data.
- Maximize reporting tools to build custom reports.
- Know your workspace and understand the basics of databases.
- Improve database design and enhance your database security.
Chapter 1 – Getting to Know the Workspace
Chapter 2 – Access Basics
Chapter 3 – Tables
Chapter 4 – Forms
Chapter 5 – Expression Builder
Chapter 6 – Conditional Formatting
Chapter 7 – Sorting and Filtering
Chapter 8 – Reports
Chapter 9 – Queries
Chapter 10 – Security
Online Quiz and Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Access 2010 Online Training Course Overview
Watch our Microsoft Access 2010 training tutorials from any computer, iPad, or iPhone. Without the physical limitations of a training CD or DVD, our Microsoft Access 2010 training course can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
From database options and working with macros to managing data and using reporting tools, you'll master Microsoft Access 2010 with this 7-hour video training course:
- Get to know your workspace and understand the basics of databases.
- Learn to work with tables, forms, and relationships.
- Find out how to efficiently manage queries and data.
- Learn to make your information work for you with formatting, sorting, and filtering.
- Discover useful techniques for managing reports and improving database design.
- Enhance your database security with new locking features.