Title: Word 2016
Duration: 6 hours
Become a Word 2016 power user. We start at the very beginning progressing with more than 80 helpful videos. All you need for work, hobbies, and running your own business. Feel confident with every aspect of Word 2016. Course objectives:
- Learn what’s new in Word 2016.
- Master the most common uses of Word.
- Learn to create many types of documents.
- Discover character formatting including cut, copy, paste and auto-correction options.
- Learn how to print envelopes, mail merge, along with a practice exercise.
- Learn how to control page appearance, sectioning, and all about using graphics.
- The course covers using the Thesaurus, spell check, comments, margins, printing and much more.
- Practice with included exercise files.
- An optional online quiz to test what you’ve learned.
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Word
Chapter 3: Character Formatting
Chapter 4: Paragraph Formatting
Working with Tabs10:12
Chapter 5: Managing Lists
Sorting a List4:33
Chapter 6: Tables
Chapter 7: Styles
Chapter 8: Controlling Page Appearance
Chapter 9: Sectioning
Chapter 10: Graphics
Chapter 12: Mail Merges
Chapter 13: Quick Parts
Chapter 14: Indexing and Table of Contents
Chapter 15: Review and Printing
Chapter 17: Wrap Up