Title: Publisher 2013
Duration: 6.25 hours
Learn Publisher 2013
Get started with your desktop publishing project and get ready to master Microsoft Publisher 2013 with this 6.25-hour video training course:
- Learn the Publisher interface and basic navigation.
- Discover how to insert, move, and delete pages.
- Find out how to work with text including paragraph formatting, using columns, and selecting fonts.
- Discover practical techniques for working with images and graphics.
- Use different shapes, colors, gradients, textures, and patterns to make your project stand out.
- Learn to manage tables to present your information in a clear and concise format.
- Understand how to prepare your Publisher project for sharing, publication, and printing.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and obtain a Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Working with Text
Chapter 3: Working with Images and Graphics
Chapter 4: Creating and Working with Shapes
Formatting a Shape11:30
Chapter 5: Working with Colors, Tints, Gradients, Textures and Patterns
Chapter 6: Managing Objects
Chapter 7: Working with Tables
Chapter 8: Managing Pages
Chapter 9: Create a Mail Merge Publication
Chapter 10: Finishing the Publication
Chapter 11: Conclusion
Chapter 12: Bonus material
Online Quiz and Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Online Training Course Overview
Watch our Microsoft Publisher 2013 training tutorials from any computer, iPad, or iPhone. Without the physical limitations of a training CD or DVD, our Microsoft Publisher 2013 training course can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
From text manipulation and shape design to inserting tables and working with master pages, you'll become a savvy user of Microsoft Publisher 2013 with this 62 video training course:
- Creating new publications.
- Importing and formatting text, and setting up styles.
- Inserting images and adding visual effects.
- Understanding RGB, CMYK, Pantone, and other color considerations.
- Formatting tables.
- Finalizing publications for print or sharing them via the SkyDrive.
- Exercise files, quiz, and Certificate of Completion