Title: Project 2016 - Advanced
Duration: 9 hours
Learn Project 2016 – Advanced
Become an expert at Microsoft Project 2016 with this advanced course. The ultimate next step for anyone who has completed the Microsost Project 2016 beginner course, or experienced project managers ready to take their project skills to the next level. This 9-hour course includes:
- Learn how to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Practice with bonus Project 2016 exercise files.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 2: Consolidation and Resource Sharing
Chapter 3: Recurring Tasks
Chapter 4: Custom Fields
Chapter 5: Outline Codes and WBS Codes
Chapter 6: Costs
Chapter 8: Custom Views
Use of Custom Views12:15
Chapter 9: Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
Chapter 10: Reports
Chapter 12: Earned Value Analysis
Chapter 13: Import and Export
Chapter 15: Conclusion