Title: Project 2013 - Advanced
Duration: 9 hours
Learn Project 2013 – Advanced
- Learn how to efficiently track costs, budget cost and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying them to a project.
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Get tips to help you customize your workspace.
- Practice with bonus Project 2013 exercise files.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Consolidation
Chapter 3: Sharing Resources
Chapter 4: Case Study
Chapter 5: Project Priority
Chapter 6: WBS Codes
Chapter 7: Costs
Chapter 8: Reports
Chapter 9: Type of Reports
Chapter 10: Cost Reporting
Chapter 11: Earned Value Analysis
Chapter 13: The Ribbon
Chapter 14: Custom Fields
Chapter 15: Custom Tables
Chapter 16: Custom Views
Chapter 17: Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
Chapter 18: WBS Codes and Outline Codes
Custom Outline Codes13:10