Title: Project 2010
Duration: 9 hours
Learn Project 2010
This 9-hour video training course has 40 videos that will show you how to:
- Develop and manage your project plans like a professional
- Create tasks, assign resources, and allocate project resources.
- Use techniques to track critical paths, milestones, and project baselines.
- Become more productive by learning how to customize your project work space.
- Track your project finances.
- Calendar and schedule tasks as well as customize different project views.
Chapter 1 – Introduction to Microsoft Project 2010
The Workspace – Part 2
Chapter 2 – Project 2010 Basics
Chapter 3 – Detailed Projects
Chapter 5 – Conclusion
Online Quiz and Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Project 2010 Online Training Course Overview
Our Microsoft Project 2010 training course can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Why purchase another training DVD or CD when you can watch our Microsoft Project 2010 training tutorials from any computer, iPad, or iPhone!
During this 9-hour Project 2010 online training class, we'll start with the basics of using Microsoft Project 2010 and conclude with sophisticated topics that will have you managing your projects like a true professional:
- Learn to create tasks, assign resources, and allocate project resources.
- Get useful techniques to track critical paths, milestones, and project baselines.
- Become more productive by learning how to customize your project workspace.
- Find out how to use Microsoft Project to track project finances.
- Discover how to work with project calendars and different project views.