Title: Excel 2016 Beginners
Duration: 9 hours
Learn Excel 2016
If most Excel courses seem to be designed for people who already have experience with the program, this course will be a breath of fresh air. The videos keep things simple and carefully step you through each process. Course objectives:
- Learn how to get started with workbooks whether using a mouse or touch device.
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2016.
- Discover how to create sophisticated charts and graphs using custom visuals or templates.
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel 2016.
- Effectively use autofill and flash fill to enter data quickly.
- Learn how to apply themes and cell styles.
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
- Discover how to format dates and numbers.
- Practice with bonus Excel 2016 exercise files.
- An optional online quiz to test what you’ve learned.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: What’s New
Chapter 3: Using Touch
Chapter 5: Using Help
Chapter 6: Excel Options
Chapter 7: The Ribbon and Toolbars
Chapter 8: Entering and Editing Data
Chapter 9: Backup and Recovery
Chapter 11: Viewing and Printing
Chapter 12: Cut, Copy, and Paste
Chapter 13: Formatting a Worksheet
Chapter 14: Formulas and Functions
Chapter 15: Managing Worksheets
Chapter 16: Working with Multiple Workbooks
Chapter 17: Saving Workbooks
Chapter 18: Proofing
The Spell Checker13:11
Chapter 20: Basic Functions in Excel
Chapter 21: Graphs and Charts
Chapter 22: Sorting and Filtering Data
Chapter 24: Formatting Cells Based on Content
Chapter 27: Finding and Replacing Words
Find and Replace7:09
Chapter 28: Borders
Chapter 29: Workbook Inspection
Chapter 30: Privacy Options
Chapter 31: Sharing Options
Chapter 32: Conclusion