Title: Excel 2013 - Advanced
Duration: 9 hours
Learn Excel 2013 Advanced
Get ready to take your Excel skills to the next level. With this advanced-level course in Excel 2013, you’ll find the tools you’ll need to get the full story behind the numbers and be able to spot complex trends.
Learn to apply functions, filter data, create advanced visuals and more with this 9-hour video training course:
- Create charts and graphs that visualize your data
- Use detailed formatting tools
- Understand trends, differences and relationships in charts
- Use charting and graphing for financial information
- Use sparklines for data visualization and data bars
- Master pivot tables using advanced techniques
Bonus exercise files give you real-world practice to help you advance your skills. Upon completion of the course, test your knowledge with an optional online quiz and receive a certificate of completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Functions
Chapter 3: Personal and Professional Financial Functions
Chapter 4: Date and Time Functions
Chapter 5: Statistical Functions for Description, Prediction and Interference
Chapter 7: Lookup Functions
Chapter 8: Logical Functions
Chapter 9: Connecting to External Data
Chapter 10: Tables
Chapter 11: Pivot Tables
Chapter 13: Charts
Chapter 14: Graphs
Chapter 15: Pivot Charts
Chapter 16: Sparklines
Chapter 18: Conclusion
Chapter 19: Bonus material
Online Quiz and Certificate of Completion
Microsoft Excel 2013 - Advanced Online Training Course Overview
Watch our Excel 2013 - Advanced training tutorials from any computer, iPad, or iPhone. Without the physical limitations of a training CD or DVD, our Microsoft Excel 2013 - Advanced training course can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
From functions and statistics to charts and data analysis, you'll become a savvy user of Microsoft Excel 2013 with this 47 video training course:
- Using common spreadsheet functions.
- Including payments and depreciations into personal and professional finance calculations.
- Working with averages, percentiles, regressions, and LINEST functions.
- Analyzing data.
- Implementing area charts, radar charts, bubble charts, and more.
- Adding graphs, sparklines, and pivot charts.
- Exercise files, quiz, and Certificate of Completion.