Title: Access 2016
Duration: 10 hours
Learn Microsoft Access 2016
Microsoft Access 2016 for beginners is the ultimate video instruction course for those with no previous experience. Now you can get the full picture of how Microsoft Access works with clear, easy to understand instruction. This 10-hour course includes:
- Covers exciting features new for 2016.
- A complete explanation of the toolbars and interface.
- Set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- Learn how to add records, and save and delete data.
- Explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- Create and work with forms and sub-forms.
- Sort data and run queries.
- Understand Macros and how they work.
- Import and export data from external sources.
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Using Touch
Chapter 3: Getting Started
Using Database Templates
Chapter 4: Help
Chapter 5: The Ribbon and Toolbars
Chapter 7: Access Options
Chapter 8: Tables
Chapter 11: Datasheet View
Chapter 13: Forms
Chapter 14: Subforms
Chapter 18: Printing
Chapter 19: More Data Types
Chapter 21: Modal, Dialogs, and Macros
Chapter 22: Web App Basics
Chapter 23: Exporting
Chapter 24: Application Parts
Chapter 25: More Access Options
Chapter 26: Info Tab
Chapter 27: Security
Chapter 28: Conclusion