Title: Access 2013 Advanced
Duration: 9.25 hours
Learn Microsoft Access 2013 – Advanced
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Practice with bonus Access 2013 exercises.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Indexes
Chapter 3: Datasheet View
Chapter 4: Linking Access Databases
Chapter 5: ODBC and SQL Server / Course Exercise Files
Chapter 6: Splitting an Access Database
Chapter 7: Multi-user Aspects
Chapter 8: Macros
Chapter 9: The Ribbon
Chpater 10: Visual Basic for Applications
Chapter 11: Events
Chapter 12: Forms
Chapter 13: SQL
Chapter 14: Joins
Chapter 16: Packaging your Application
Chapter 18: Conclusion